PREPARATION OF BUSINESS PLANS AND APPLICATION TO PUBLIC TENDERS
A business plan is a document that describes the business of a company, the market on which it operates, the goals and strategies by which the company will achieve these goals.
A business plan is an essential tool that every start-up company needs to prepare before its launch. Usually, both banks and venture capital companies before they invest in a company prefer to consult a business plan.
Well-constructed business plan:
- forces you to think realistically and objectively about your company,
- contains information about planned objectives and strategies that can be passed on to banks, business partners, employees, financial institutions, etc.,
- it helps to ensure that all aspects of the plan are clear and concise,
- allows you to define all areas where you may need external assistance,
- it allows you to plan your company's growth and related capital requirements.
Our service includes the preparation of business plans that companies need like for the start-up of the company as for obtaining bank loans and also for applying for a tender to obtain funds from the EU.
This part of our services includes advising entrepreneurs in obtaining funding sources, assistance in selecting appropriate tender, assistance or entire preparation of the application and also the preparation of necessary documents.
For every organisation are at disposal different types of tenders at the municipal, national, European and international levels.
For our customers we verify the eligibility and assist at the preparation of the project idea.