Contall started to cooperate in development of a system that monitors business performance of our customers in 2008. In cooperation with the company RMC d.o.o. we have begun to develop a system in base of a MIK data platform.
Controlling is an active and in future oriented part of the accounting that provides support at:
- active management of corporate assets
- ensuring effective management of resources and obligations
- directing business performance management.
Controlling also enables:
- support to the process of planning,
- monitoring the business performance,
- control of companies in group.
For your business performance we offer:
- current view of the financial position and business performance of the company,
- planning-reporting-analysing-take action,
- metrics with performance indicators,
- monitoring the performance of (independent) enterprise groups,
- monitoring the performance of the performance of business segments,
- monitoring of time series,
- use of standardized forms and reports.